People from different walks of life are coming up with many questions but not limited to, when they see a healthcare expert or professional from technology side;
- Are disruptions good for the healthcare sectors?
- Are Healthcare Industries making better sense of available gadgets in market?
- Is automation really helping healthcare industries?
- Should industries adapt EMR and other integrated digital revolutions?
- Which gadget would fulfill my requirements?
- Which software/solution would be good to prefer for planned requirements?
- Will health system accelerate the adoption of the technology based solutions for their decision making?
Healthcare Education –hour of need!
The population has grown at such a greater pace that has left a big gap in ratio of doctors to patients. Population explosion has left system in a tremendous need of education, especially into healthcare system to deal with the overplusof diseases and other healthcare issues that’s making ground these days.
Training force to adapt technology/solutions!
The ever growing technology has made the system quite cumbrous that if you are not keeping up with the updates in market or in your profile, would feel left behind. Following the technology development that has to be a quality training by experts to follow the compliance and guidelines of HIPAA, USFDA, WHO and other state and country related compliance. There has to have a standardized training for the force before they start performing or dealing with healthcare system to eradicate the incidences that takes place accidentally.
How to choose the available solution in market?
There has to have a framed strategy to select the best possible solution from market, this need an ample of time to do ground work and analysis and comparison study to come up with best suggestion followed up your requirements and budget allocation.
- Audit thoroughly the solution provider’s record keeping system
- Audit the team that has been the backbone of the solution building team
- Do Compare the features and ease of the solution with few more solution form market
- Try to have guest login for a short period of time to know more into depth, your solution provider should definitely help you out with this
- Compare the ratio of the customization that would require to be done at your cost
- Do a dummy run to get acclimatized if needed, as solutions related to EMR and other diagnostic and analytical solutions has to be selected intelligently
- Know the support system management of the solution provider (post implementation project management)
- Do get the references of present partners and talk to them for experience for better evaluation.
Adapting Solutions in technology has become the part of your KPI and ROI
Technology has disrupted the market in many ways, well there is a point where every solution would not rock over other validation solution. So there has to have a plan to select the best validated available solution in market. As moving to a solution for your business and operations would be a challenge initially and this of course would become one of the KPI while reckoning ROI.
Approach towards adapting technology and better selection!
Hospitals, Clinics and other palliative centers are indeed trying to make good use of the available gadgets and technology solutions in market. Research and development process should continue at a greater pace to come up with more validated and apposite solutions to simplify and automate the readings, calculations, analysis and record keeping system and at the end data should sum up to a better representation with values and statistics to deal and handle for future challenges. Automation and digitization in every possible process of the operations bit by bit has helped gained momentum in overall operations in every industries. So, there is no second though about moving forward with digitization and automation if it is meeting your expectations and setting your ROI as projected.