Data from all sources are accumulating at an inconceivable rate. Along with the storage of data being generated in seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years and so on…It’s never going to stop till the process stops at certain point for certain act.
Data scientist job is being quoted as the sexiest job of the 21st century. No doubt it is one of the most demanding job in every sector, if we say in healthcare, clinical research, market research, baking sectors & forex, management and many other sectors where data is being generated every second in their process and the same goes for the storage at some location, in-house or may the big buzzing word these days, so called “cloud”. Organizations do have data scientists who play with the plenty of rows and columns to analyze and come up with the future projection of the activity and result. This is not wrong to say that every sector has started hiring people from Data Science background to play around with their in-house data to make sense.
This valuable comments or research findings by data scientists folks makes a huge difference in present and would demand future investment by investors and others to give ways to tech driven source of information and knowledge. In short, projections make a great sense these days in any sector.
There is something almost magical about the prediction of future business scenarios and finding other facts that is of utmost importance for the organization or Data Company. Up-coming business leads could be in data storage companies, data security, data disaster management.
This ain’t a new trend, well it’s the time for every sector to generate and store as much as data they can followed up by analysis. And then it will need people in huge numbers to analyze and make sense out of the data being stored.
The fact is that the “data scientist” word has gained much gravity post 2012 and the mix of statistics, analytics, data modeling, data visualization, architecture, graphics etc has become a measure to find a one man army to deal with all the processes.
There are lots of questions that generation is trying to find!
If more the data, more complex it would be to make sense out of it. This is leading companies to come up with software and other platform to import huge data and analyze.
- Every sector and business from now is intended to generate data in some form, and the same has to be analyzed and stored at some part of the world.
- How collaboration between other sectors with Information technology has grown up many folds, this is again commendable and this would keep on gaining more ground into the evolving technology to resolve future problems with data and files.
- Is messy data has a life span to keep in storage! or should be trashed after a fixe period. Who would bear the charges for long term storage!
- Sooner or later it’s going to be only data data data everywhere!
- Over 5-10 years from now, there would be machines that are going to replace data scientists and the load would be taken by the machines and programs.
- In near future people would be applying Data science in all the problems and would over use the data. Of course it would also help folks develop an automated machine
Keywords: #SAS, #Data Science, #Programming, #Analytics, #R, #Python, #Perl, #SQL etc etc
Find Genetic Drift on: WordPress Twitter Pinterest Tumblr Academia